Date: April 12, 2022 7:30:54 PM UTC
The .Net Application Developer will design and code functional programs and applications. It is expected that the developer have excellent knowledge of .Net programming language and also familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
· Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
· Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
· Design creative prototypes according to specifications
· Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
· Perform unit and integration testing before launch
· Conduct functional and non-functional testing
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
· Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
· Lead a team of Junior .Net developers.
· Proven experience as application developer.
· Experience in designing and building applications
· Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
· Proven experience as a .NET Developer
· Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
· Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
· Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
· In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
· Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
· A team player with excellent communication skills
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
· Great attention to detail and time-management skills
· BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
· Certified application developer is a plus
Location: , BR
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year