Date: December 13, 2022 8:21:21 PM UTC
This is a remote opportunity; however, the Business Account Executive must reside in Atlanta Metro Area, have experience selling into the Finance community, and have some experience in Finance Role Recruitment!
You are a hard charger, gifted, and experienced hunter and recruiter. You understand how the real currency is found in the relationships you foster, and you love making deals. You are a strong collaborator who seeks to partner with the rest of the organization in ways that create winning outcomes for all involved. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales and Recruiting, the Business Development Executive is responsible for targeting, campaigning, and leveraging existing and new executive relationships at small and mid-sized companies to build a thriving base of workforce and IT Solutions revenue.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience selling into the Finance Community and have experience in Finance Role Recruitment
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers as a resource for their staffing needs
- Established relationships with small to mid-sized companies
- Identify and acquire new clients while enhancing the relationships at existing clients
- Own and drive executive relationships leading to both strategic and tactical solutions
- Deliver successfully new sales and revenue requirements
- Lead sales demonstrations both in person and through web-collaboration
- Adapt presentations and closing strategies based on client objectives
- Ability to discuss business solutions with all levels of client leadership
- Ability to overcome objections while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives
- Utilize technical aptitude and ability to apply knowledge and experience to individual customer needs
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities and ability to manage multiple client solutions
- Strong, clear communicator in person and via the web
- Excellent writing ability
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Back Office tools
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to travel as needed
Built from the ground up to drive stellar results for our customers, The Methodical Group brings a wide array of technology and workforce solutions. We make results possible through the caliber of the relationships we build and our ability to translate the customer’s strategy and needs into positive results. The measure of our impact is found in our trust with our customers and their reliance on The Methodical Group to deliver consistently.
Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, coupled with great PTO.
Location: Atlanta Metropolitan Area, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year