Date: May 5, 2023 6:59:33 PM UTC
The Content Design Specialist is a subject matter expert on the design and content build for property management companies and homeowner association websites, which are part of our Nabr Network/ComWeb software. Assist clients with content and design of these websites. The content design specialist collaborates with the client to gather all design data and advises the client on what works best for their website. Builds the website based on the client requirements. Have an eye for clean and artful web design. The ability to translate high-level requirements and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Conceptualize and translate customer needs and branding strategies into design strategies.
- Works directly with clients to determine website settings preferred and determine a launch schedule.
- Gather client and community information directly from client and build the website based on the content requirements that have been defined.
- Work with clients to ensure websites are completed to their desired settings and preferences. Ensure all content provided by the client are populated on the website.
- Conduct periodic client training sessions on how to use the Nabr Network/ComWeb software.
- Schedule and perform a launch and training session to guide the client through their website and make any additional changes based on that review.
- Set up any additional management companies and community websites based on what the client has contracted for.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client until their website is launched and in production.
- Troubleshoot issues, field questions, and provide support to the client until they transition to support.
- Provide subject matter expertise and share feedback to the client on best practices.
- Provide weekly status reports to clients on project progress.
- Follow and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Demonstrated prior work experience in website administration and/or enterprise software set-up.
- Prior work experience communicating with customers and providing technical support to those customers.
- Proficient in graphic design software including Photoshop, PicMonkey, and or other visual design tools.
- Strong time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and complete work within allocated time frames.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in related design/technology or equivalent experience.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift to fifteen pounds at a time.
Business casual work environment. Flexibility to work from home. Modern office-space with state-of-the-art technology.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
- TOPS Software, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- TOPS Software, LLC is a drug-free workplace.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Location: Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil, BR
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year