Date: November 7, 2022 3:54:03 PM UTC
Looking for a BOOMI Developer to join a strong team! Great company and potentially long contract possibilities!
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs)
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations, SOA Architecture and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
- Build Service Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
- Provide development and technical subject matter expertise to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs
- Mentor and Motivate team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improves the processes for the full SDLC
- Monitors and reports on progress in completing projects and accomplishing goals.
- Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seeks ways to reduce application related costs
- Drive organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
- Excellent SQL across different data platforms
- Strong skills in data profiling, de-duplication and cleansing
- Complex database design, especially large-scale cloud solutions
- Good understanding of cloud architecture and devops
- Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solutions
- Conducts end user interviews to understand and document data issues and define integrity requirements
- Able to map dataflows across many systems with clarity and accuracy
- Good, compelling communication to a variety of stakeholders including all business users from SMEs to Senior Management
- Identify implementation risks and analyse potential impacts on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives
- Able to work effectively on digital and cloud projects with solid agile practices adhering to lean principles
- Contribute positively and proactively to projects, and willing to cross functional boundaries and roles to get things done in a flat organisational structure
- Provide support to resolve any production issues
- Provide guidance to other development team members to develop secure, high availability applications
- Share best practices, lessons learned and knowledge with the rest of the team
- Perform other related tasks as required
- All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Dell Boomi Development
- Understanding of EDI Documents and X12 EDI Standards
- Understanding of the Quote to cash process
- Understand different integration patterns
- Integration approach for NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday would be plus
- Familiar with Netsuite/Salesforce Data Models.
- Strong Relational Database background and SQL Skills
- Record of strong advancement and achievement
- Architect technical solutions to business problems and work closely with the business
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- A Team Player with strong communication skills and a CAN DO attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
- Creative problem solver who can think beyond status quo.
- Strong relationship building
Location: United States, US
Job Type: ENTRY_LEVEL
Experience Requirements: 4 Year