Date: December 19, 2022 2:23:59 PM UTC
Title: Azure DevOps – CI/CD Engineer
Type: Full-Time/Direct Hire
Location: Remote (Philippines)
Do you have a passion for the Healthcare industry? Are you a firm believer that data can drive better business decisions? We do. Our expertise in transformation, data science and change management allows our partners to operate in a more efficient and effective manner, improve customer relationships, and enhance revenue growth. Simply put, we deliver solutions that allow our customers to outperform their competition.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced AZURE DevOps – CI/CD Engineer to join our talented healthcare focused technology team. The ideal candidate will be a SME in designing and implementing strategies, delivering solutions that facilitate collaboration and delivery of code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback of solutions delivered in the Azure environment.
Technical Qualifications That Make You a Great Fit:
- 5+ years of experience building full CI/CD implementation in the Azure solution domain
- 5+ years of experience implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience coordinating with stakeholders and external partners
- 5+ years of experience setting up tools and required Azure DevOps infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Technical skill and experience to review, verify, and validate the code of developed deliverables.
- 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Administer access, privileges and content in Azure DevOps.
- Configure Delivery Piplines and Test Configurations for Applications
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Additional Skills That Make You a Great Fit:
- Understanding of Healthcare business vertical and the business terms
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills – oral and verbal
- Ability to work with various stakeholders across various geography
- Excellent Team player, with the ability to build & sustain teams
- Should be able to function as an Individual Contributor as well if required.
- Mentor people and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts and so on while delivering performance feedback)
Location: Philippines, PH
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 4 Year