Date: May 23, 2023 2:44:23 PM UTC
Title: Electrical Controls Designer
Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Atlanta, GA (College Park) – Comprehensive Relocation Package Provided
Sponsorship: No sponsorship will be provided for this role. Must be a US Citizen.
We are seeking an electrical control system design engineer with EPLAN experience. Our client designs and assembles a significant quantity of PLC, VFD and HMI panels each year, and the electrical designer will work with the project teams to develop control system designs to meet our customers’ specifications and our internal standards.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 3+ years of experience designing electrical control systems for manufacturing applications
- Experience designing systems with PLC’s, VFD’s, HMI’s and industrial networks, preferably with
- Experience selecting and sizing electrical equipment
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Experience with current safety standards for automation equipment
- Ability to interpret customer specifications and adapt designs accordingly
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn quickly and remain current with industry standards and the EPLAN software
Travel is estimated at 3 – 5%.
Location: College Park, Georgia, United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year