Date: November 7, 2022 8:10:24 PM UTC
The Junior .NET Application Developer (Desenvolvedor Junior) will design and code functional programs and applications and address bug fixes. It is expected that the developer have experience with C# .NET programming language and also familiar with SQL, and also Azure DevOps.
This is a “Hybrid” role, in which you will work part of the week in our office in Campinas, and part of the week from your home. Laptop and equipment will be provided to you. Fulltime long-term contract, with benefits included in monthly pay. Opportunity for advancement.
- 1-2 years of experience with C#.NET programming.
- Good spoken English language for communicating with U.S. team.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Sharp eye for spotting defects on reported bugs.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- BS/BA Degree in computer science or relevant engineering field.
- Certified application developer is a plus.
- Participate as a member of the bug triage/resolve team
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Our beautiful office in Campinas with wonderful amenities and indoor and outdoor workspaces
- Flexible hybrid work model for work life balance
- A collaborative environment where you can enhance your skills with like minded developers
- Room for growth to senior level positions
- Referral bonuses
- PEO benefits and profit sharing
- A member of our global candidate network to enhance your career long term
- Bi-Weekly pay!!!
Location: Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil, BR
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 2 Year