Date: March 15, 2022 9:18:21 PM UTC
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager to lead our growing cloud infrastructure team. In this role you will be responsible for keeping all of our customer facing production systems running smoothly. You will have the opportunity to develop and promote best practices for building secure and scalable distributed systems, with a keen focus on observability and fault tolerance.As we grow, you will have the opportunity to build a high-performing team of cloud infrastructure engineers across multiple domains including hosting, network and data management. You will also be responsible for advancing our current change and incident management processes and technologies which will help us effectively resolve hardware, software, and service availability problems in a timely and effective fashion. You will work with our product development teams to architect and build out the right infrastructure to meet our demanding security and availability expectations.You will conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement efforts.
- Highly adept at working with teams of varying abilities in a cooperative, supportive manner.
- Ability to execute with agility demonstrating flexibility and speed to keep up with the fast pace of our rapidly growing organization.
- Inclined to take initiative to identify and address problems as they are discovered.
- Ability to develop teams that pursue excellence in what they do.
- Bring a positive attitude to work and be positive influence to your teams and those you work with.
- 5+ years of experience with Cloud SaaS operations with Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP
- 3+ years of experience with Infrastructure Automation or IaS scripting
- Strong technical knowledge of network, server & storage systems.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- Experience in deploying, managing, and optimizing enterprise monitoring infrastructures, such as SolarWinds or NewRelic
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software management tools such as Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure long-range planning and process development.
- Proven experience in overseeing the architecture, engineering, and implementation of processes required for enterprise software solutions.
- Demonstrable experience with cloud security practices and vulnerability remediation.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Ideal candidates will have a natural curiosity to explore and understand what is in front of them, and an ability to rapidly onboard technical knowledge at both the infrastructure and application layers
- · Bachelor’s degree in MIS, technical discipline, or equivalent experience
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 4 Year