Date: March 23, 2022 7:25:55 PM UTC
Oversee the IT group (divided into four divisions, each with a direct report: Applications, Infrastructure, Security and Market Data Systems) and serve as the senior security organizational leader. Security leadership requires an understanding of internal security requirements for corporate and plant business-related systems.
- Oversee all IT sub-departments
- Establish and maintain overall compliance, security and risk management policies, programs and controls
- Ensure proper funding and resources and
- Develop and manage all IT related budgets
- Map legal and regulatory compliance requirements to governance structure
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Document and maintain processes and procedures
- Implement security awareness, education and training programs
- Maintain disaster recovery and business continuity systems
- Investigate breaches and security incidents, including impact analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Monitor, identify and respond to new threats
- Design and lead tabletop disaster response exercises
- Manage contractor and vendors involved with IT, security and compliance
- Support for security and compliance audits under CIS framework
- Partner with Legal, IT, NERC compliance team, Engineering and Operations to ensure compliance and enforcement of security policies and controls
- Project management – managing a broad scope of projects
- Review TSAs & PSAs with the legal team and provide feedback
- Meet with sellers when we do mergers and acquisitions
- Do discovery calls to understand the IT environment.
- Maintain and update the cybersecurity program to meet new challenges which include: policies, procedure & standards
- Participate in relevant security forms for threat and vulnerability information sharing to monitor the cybersecurity landscape for emerging threats.
- Participate in Board Meeting and communicate topics important to budget and risk.
- Manage the budget of three (3) teams – have a technical background
- May work with Equity Firm Technology Group to see what new technology can be introduced to the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; advanced degree is preferred.
- Ten or more years of related experience; five years in a senior leadership role in an IT environment including Networking, IT Infrastructure, Microsoft Enterprise applications and security.
- Experience with cybersecurity applications and technologies.
- Experience developing, communicating and overseeing cybersecurity policies.
- Familiarity with NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection rules and compliance functions.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems (these may include SAP, Oracle, Epicor, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Maximo etc.).
- Demonstrated ability of an effective “change agent” for organizational growth.
- Previous experience managing and developing an IT team within the areas of application design and implementation, network administration, LAN/WAN design and implementation, intranet and internet, enterprise security systems, remote access and service desk support models.
- Experience with acquisitions/divestitures and system integrations.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Must be a strong leader motivating and challenging employees.
- Must be able to take initiative and responsibility for projects.
- Must promote teamwork and collaboration between all departments and locations.
- Must possess high ethical standards.
- Position requires strict observance of confidential matters.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States, US
Job Type: ENTRY_LEVEL
Experience Requirements: 6 Year