Date: April 5, 2022 8:35:08 PM UTC
- Serves as the subject matter expert in key areas with a broader background in technical solutions e.g. Cisco.
- Analyzes customer needs, issues and interests to formulate a strategy that will achieve business objectives
- Provides solution consulting, technical design and sales support for account opportunities
- Provides live demonstrations for customers and sales teams
- Develops and maintains technical competency and related certifications for all core products and solutions areas
- Provides Customer facing presentations to customers, users groups, and conferences as required
- Keeps current on industry changes, participates when possible in organizations directly involved with SME products and services, and continually works to improve techniques and sales knowledge
- Provides timely and accurate deliverables to customers including statements of work and product designs
- Provides ownership of Technical Solution Deliverables. These could include:
- Participating in Discovery and Documentation of Business Requirements
- Coordinating with other technical resources for Bill of Materials, 3rd Party Quotes and SOW, Services, Infrastructure Requirements
- Owning Statement of Work Language Gathering from other resources and Assembly of SOW
- Participating in Solution/Delivery Assurance and Services Handoff Meetings
- Prepares technical designs using manufacturer design tools for product area of focus
- Ensures productive relationships with manufacturer technical peers
Required Qualifications (Specific to domain expertise)
- 5-8 years in Security and Enterprise Networks
- Strong expertise in Cisco Security Products and Services
- Knowledge of securing data and/or network technologies, client, and server operating systems.
- Proficient at all Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Exceptional customer facing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship and collaboration skills.
- Certifications or equivalent experience in area of focus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction resulting in an accurate solution architecture for the client.
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous work assignments.
- Ability to communicate with all levels, including executive levels, in customers and partners, and bridge the gap between business users and information technology.
- Accustomed to working in virtual office environment.
Location: Omaha, Nebraska, United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year