Date: April 6, 2022 12:48:13 PM UTC
We are looking for a SQL Developer who is creative and talented to join our team. You will work on new implementations and contribute to important organization-wide projects.
- Experienced SQL Developer with intermediate to advanced SQL Server knowledge/skills.
- Ability to write/analyze queries in SQL Server.
- Able to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Adaptive to changing and fast paced, teamwork environment while maintaining composure and a positive attitude.
- Work closely with a team, analyzing code/SQL, data, and calculations.
- Develop and/or modify TSQL queries, scripts, functions, views, and stored procedures to map, transform, and clean data.
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Dynamic, can-do attitude who seeks creative methods of problem solving.
- Degree in a science related field preferred; Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or no degree and relevant work experience.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Ability to prioritize and multitask job responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, as well as good problem solving, time management, and logic skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to independently and successfully navigate through ambiguity and uncertainty
Location: Newberry, South Carolina, United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 4 Year