Date: April 11, 2022 6:26:28 PM UTC
As a System Engineer you will be our final point of escalation for all issues. Your objective will be to maintain, update, replace, and fix our customers’ infrastructure. Your job is to proactively prevent any issues from occurring and to resolve issues that have occurred as quickly as possible. You will also assist in building out new infrastructure, and with other more specialized roles such as security and disaster recovery when necessary.
Being our final point of escalation, we expect a lot from our System Engineers. You must have a rock-solid foundation both system and network infrastructure in order to be able to do this job. We do not expect you to know everything, however we do expect you to be able to resolve complex issues effectively and efficiently. You will be the one who must find the solution to a problem without fail.
Note: Because we are customer focused, every role within our organization is customer facing.
- Troubleshooting complex issues
- Network configuration
- Server administration
- Server migration
- Application troubleshooting / installation
- Infrastructure performance testing
- Cloud platform administration
- Testing new products
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking ability
- Well-developed communication skills
- Providing superior customer service
- 3+ years of recent experience in a production environment managing
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Office 365
- Associates Degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
- Relevant Experience may be substituted for education.
- Relevant industry certifications such as MCSA, CCNA, Network +
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year