Date: April 6, 2022 12:53:15 PM UTC
This full stack development position is a hands-on coder, working collaboratively in a 7–10 person development team. The position involves writing UI and back-end code using C#, and you will participate in all aspects of our agile software development process, including the design, development, and implementation of proprietary software applications. You will move the needle in our team and contribute directly to the value and growth of our company.
You will have regular interactions with the executive team, so teamwork, good communication, and people skills are an absolute requirement along with:
• A profound sense of entrepreneurialism and a love for creating and developing rad stuff.
• A desire to high quality products that move the needle for consumers and build brand loyalty.
• An understanding that team success is more important than individual success.
• A good sense of humor, an ease with people, and the desire to be part of company culture that cares about its people and its community.
Top Skills’ Details:
1. 5+ yrs of .NET programming experience
2. Enthusiasm and passion for application programming, and a desire to continue growing your knowledge in the programming arena.
4. Experience developing enterprise level applications with high reliability.
5. Agile Methodology experience Azure, AWS, Jira, and GitHub experience is a plus. Having some DevOps chops or experience with CI/CD is an even BIGGER plus. If you don’t have hands on experience with these technologies, you must be ready to learn and dive deep into them. Any experience with hardware and robotics is an even BIGGER plus. We don’t typically write board firmware, but we routinely write code interacting with it.
Compensation: $110,00 – $150,000 annually with a full comprehensive benefits package Additional Details: We enjoy personnel who take ownership and pride in their work and believe in developing high quality products and services. We also look for those that can identify gaps and inefficiencies, and provide solutions that make our products, processes, and teams better. We work in a very collaborative and entrepreneurial environment, and we believe in continuous learning and development of our personnel. We offer ample learning and skill development opportunities, as well as formal training programs that encourage and promote learning. Additionally, the growth of our company provides virtually unlimited career growth opportunities across many Hillman business units and geographic locations.
Our culture promotes inclusion, diversity of thought, and innovation. And we have office in a classic Boulder/Tempe environment, with casual attire, fun team outings, independent work, flex hours, and remote WFH opportunities. Our team can be regularly seen going for bike rides, hikes, or other group chosen activities on any given week throughout the year! Additionally, we have a very strong benefits and compensation program that offers an employee stock purchase opportunity, 401k matching, unlimited paid vacation, and employee performance bonuses. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please contact us NOW so we can get the conversation started!
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience Requirements: 3 Year